Engr. Jawed Salim Qureshi
Chairman: Pakistan Engineering Council, Four Brothers Group Pakistan, Member BOD LESCO
Trustee: Tayeb Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh Message
Tel: +92 42 111 005 555
An Electrical Engineer by profession with diversified experience over 30 years
in various disciplines. The success story originates from University of Engineering &
Technology Lahore as President Student’s Union in 1978-79, groomed by National
Engineering Services of Pakistan (NESPAK) providing a proud foundation to become
an acknowledged and acclaimed business entrepreneur and technocrat in the
society. Served WAPDA for about 13 year as Generation, Transmission,
Construction and Distribution Engineer.
Established Four Brothers Group Pakistan, All Akber Group / Pak China, outscored
the multinational pesticide competitors and emerged as the leader in Agro
business. The Four Brothers innovated all season’s crops technologies to
mechanized production and have improved crop yield. Heading as the Chairman 48
Gentel, a telecom company providing Long Distance & International Gateway (LDI).
Group Chairman – Four Brother Group Pakistan
- Strengthened by the vast exposure of its management team, the group initiated
its activities by setting up 4B Industries – A humble beginning in 2001.
- Established Automated PET Bottle with Mineral Water Filling Processing Plant.
- Acquired “Flatties Hotel” in 2005 which was built in 1980.
- Launched “TREND Mobiles” in Handset Industry and Introduced Pakistan’s
First Dual-Sim Technology.
- One of the top 5 LDI operators in Pakistan with name of 4B Gentel,
interconnected with more than 200 National & International Telecom operators
like Vodafone, Verizon, British Telecom, Airtel, TATA etc.
- Established Pakistan’s First Liquid Fertilizer plant and emerged as a
Pioneer in Introducing Micronutrients in Pakistan.
- Established Pakistan’s Largest State of the Art Formulation Plant with ISO
- Established Pakistan’s Largest Agricultural Franchise Network with the
name of “Tarzan Market” currently 650 operational with door-step Farmers’ Field
- Started Pakistan’s First Corporate Farming Project with more than 5000
acres at 30 Farms across country.
- Introduced Revolutionary Seed Varieties in BT Cotton, Hybrid Rice & Corn
for Better Yield.
- Stepping into FMGG with House Hold Insecticides and Termiticides.
- Awarded “Fastest Growing Company of the Year 2010” by Prime Minister of
- Awarded "Brands of the Year 2010” by Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Director Marketing - All Akber Group, Lahore, Pakistan
1993 – 2004
- Launched Agrochemical Marketing Company.
- Established first Formulation Plant.
- Launched Agrimall, a joint venture company with PSO, Millat Tractors and
- Established Ali Akber Polymer, a PET bottle manufacturing plant.
- Launched “TARGET” Zarai Market Franchise. Started Pak China Manufacturing,
a joint venture company.
Generation, Transmission, Construction & Distribution Engineer – WAPDA
- Served WAPDA as Generation, Transmission, Construction and Distribution
Electrical Engineering – NESPAK
- Served NESPAK as Electrical Engineering with Prime responsibility of supervising
construction of Gatti – Guddu 500 KV Transmission Line.