Hiring Services of Testing Agency
Pakistan Engineering Council intends to make recruitment against various posts for which sealed bids (Technical and
Financial) for conducting the screening tests including Written and Typing Tests (where applicable), are invited from
reputed Testing Agencies having NTN, Sales Tax Number, Vendor Number as well as the facilities of telephone/fax
numbers along with documents/certificates with regard to the following criteria:-
- The Testing Agency should be a registered Agency with the relevant authority.
- It should have experience in the relevant field.
- It should have established infrastructure for the purpose.
- It should have not been blacklisted by any Government office/ organization.
- The Testing agency will provide detail of testing facilities along with the fee per candidate.
- Quoted rates should be inclusive of all taxes as admissible under rules.
The bidding documents containing detailed terms and conditions, evaluation criteria, bid security, etc for hiring services of Testing Agency may be obtained from Purchase Section (Admin Department) PEC HQ, Islamabad on
payment of fee Rs, 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only)
The sealed bids must be reached Purchase Section (Admin Department), 2nd Floor, PEC HQ, Ataturk Avenue
(East) Sector G-5/2, Islamabad upto 08-04-2019 at 11:00 AM. Bids will be opened on the same day, at 2:30 P.M.
The Testing Agency shall be responsible for any litigation and any claim or damage questioning the transparency
of the test
Pakistan Engineering Council reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders at any time, if required,
as prescribed under PPRA Rules