REGISTERATION PROCEDURE FOR LOCAL FIRMS
- Name of your Firm/Company should be such which has not already been given to any Firm/Company. For this purpose, check Availability of firm’s name before further processing. In case, the name is not available then change the name of your Firm/Company.
- Read Engineering Works Byelaws and Guidelines before applying for registration.
- Meet the registration criteria for the category in which registration is applied for.
- For registration in categories C6/O6 to C3/O3 use Application Forms and for categories C2/O2 and above, apply through Online Portal.
- After filling up the Application Form, submit the case according to the instructions given at the end of each form.