International Professional Engineer (Pak)
Under International Professional Engineer Agreement (IPEA)
International Professional Engineer, IntPE(Pak)
” International Professional Engineer (Pak) ” means a person who holds an accredited engineering qualification and after obtaining a professional experience of seven years while holding the title of Professional Engineer, whether working privately or in the employment of an engineering public organization, and has satisfied one of the following prescribed requirements/eligibilities and is registered as such by the Council.
IPEA Members have Full Rights
- Australia – Represented by Engineers Australia (EA) (1997).
- Canada – Represented by Engineers Canada (EC) (1997).
- Chinese Taipei – Represented by Chinese Institute of Engineers (CIE) (2009).
- Ireland – Represented by Engineers Ireland (EI) (1997).
- Hong Kong China – Represented by Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) (1997).
- India – Represented by Institution of Engineers India (IEI) (2009).
- Japan – Represented by Institution of Professional Engineers Japan (IPEJ) (1999).
- Korea – Represented by Korean Professional Engineers Association (KPEA) (2000).
- Malaysia – Represented by Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM) (1999).
- New Zealand – Represented by Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) (1997).
- Singapore – Represented by Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES) (2007).
- South Africa – Represented by Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (2007).
- Sri Lanka – Represented by Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL) (2007).
- United Kingdom – Represented by Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (1997).
- United States – Represented by National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) (1997).
- Pakistan – Represented by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (2018) 16thcountry is authorized in June 2018 to open IPEA section for issuance of IntPE (Pak).